Monday, September 6, 2010

What Am I About?

Not much really... but 'tis a simple video blog of my favorite takes that I have uploaded on YouTube, and/or, somewhere else. Not just to generate viewers, especially from families and friends, but to remind me of the places I've been to in the last ditigal years or so (LoL). Having short memory as I do now I hope it will kindle a sort-of-anti-memory-lapse dynamism and ignite in me an "i'm-looking-forward-to" attitude that has started to diminish - hate to admit it - as years start "really" acculating in some big numbers (LoL). I just turned 50 in March by the way. And not to forget the fact that medical situations are really hard to defy, much less avoid when they come knocking at your door.

So with a "little-help-from-my-friends" visual aid should do the trick. At least, for now. (Fro)

DISCLAIMER:
Right off the bat... all the videos posted on this blog are but mine alone (".)

No comments:

Post a Comment